Week 38: Update projects

by - 9/23/2017




So here is a detailed and complete overview of the storyboard I made. I am still thinking about how to change it because I still don't feel satisfied about it.











On Tuesday we had an amazing class where we had to bring an organic object and then we were asked to draw it "by heart" and then another time by looking at it. We all worked toghether on a huge piece of paper.
After that we had the chance to photograph our objects to have different perspectives of them and now we have to design a holder for our objects.




We went to the Rijksmuseum of Twenthe to see a Monet for an assignment we had.




I'am also working on a sculpture that will be as high as I am tall. Here you can see some sketches I made.




And last but not least this beautiful 176 shades of grey(scale) I made with gouache paint. It took me like six hours to make it and on Thursday night I stayed up until 3am for this little baby. Don't ask me how I got this at school the next day. The paper is 100 x 70 cm and rolling it up will damage the gouache...so I had to improvise badly to get this in class!


You May Also Like

0 reacties

Facebook